Shareholders who wish to attend the annual general meeting must be registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB as of Thursday 8 June 2017. To be able to vote, shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must temporarily re-register their shares in their own names in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB. Such registration must be duly effected in the share register on Thursday 8 June 2017.
Shareholders who wish to attend also must register with Senseair by mail at Senseair AB, Box 96, 820 60 Delsbo, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, at the latest June 8th, 2017. The notification shall include shareholder’s name, personal identification number/corporate identification number or similar, address and daytime phone number, as well as, wherever applicable, details of representatives, proxies and advisors and number as well as the type of shares.
- Opening of the meeting
- Appointment of chairman of the meeting
- Preparation and approval of the voting list
- Approval of the agenda
- Election of secretary and one or two persons to approve the minutes
- Determination that the meeting has been duly convened
- Submission of the annual report and the auditor’s report
- Resolution regarding the adoption of the income statement and balance sheet
- Resolution regarding appropriation of the company’s results in accordance with the adopted balance sheet
- Resolution regarding discharge of the members of the board of directors and the managing director from liability.
- Determination of number of members of the board
- Determination of fees to the board of directors and auditors
- Election of members of the board of directors
- Election of auditors
- The board of directors proposal regarding paragraph 6, 7 och 10 of the articles of association
- Closing of the meeting
Proposals from the board of directors
Agenda point 9. The board of directors are proposing the following disposition of the company’s results:
40 545 680 kr
12 190 032 kr
52 735 712 kr
Proposal that retained surplus, 52 735 712 SEK are carried forward.
Agenda point 11-14. Proposal of number of members of the board, proposal of persons to be elected as board members as well as fees to the board of directors and auditors will be posted at www.senseair.com well in advance of the annual general meeting.
Agenda point 15. The board of directors proposes that paragraph 6 in the articles of association is changed so that shareholders of shares type A can request their shares to be converted into shares type B. Furthermore, the board of directors proposes that the current rights to sign for new issue of shares is moved from current paragraph 6 to a new paragraph 7. In addition the board of directors are proposing that paragraph 10 “notice to annual general meeting” is changed to the following: ”Notice to the annual general meeting shall be convened by publication in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar and at the company’s website. At the time for the notice, information that notice has been published must also have been advertised in Svenska Dagbladet. The annual general meeting is convened in Stockholm or Delsbo. A valid resolution in regards to change in the articles of association requires 2/3 of the votes at the annual general meeting.
The annual report and the auditor’s report will be held available at the company’s office, Stationsgatan 12, Delsbo, no later than two weeks prior to the annual general meeting and will be sent to the shareholders who so request and who inform the company of their postal address.
Delsbo, May 2017,
The board of directors of Senseair AB (publ)