This data would help us navigate and make informed, real-time and long-term, decisions for a life with better AQ. Based on real-time AQ reports, you can choose the healthiest and safest place to live and work and the cleanest route to travel. You would also be able to select the best time and place for outdoor activities or simply achieve increased performance at work just by changing how the air flows inside. This information would simply help us all to perform better, live healthier and make more sustainable decisions.
Meet ULISSES, a European research project comprised of a hand-picked team of five European companies and three universities. Our mission is to solve this delicate and vital task by making the vision a reality.
We believe such data is possible and accessible to everyone by using networked sensors - a dense mesh of miniaturized mobile sensors everywhere, monitoring and reporting real-time air quality status. We are developing an integrated optical gas sensor and the networking technology required to bring it to the Internet of Things (IoT).
Simply put, it is all about access to fresh and healthy air, for all of us. Or as we phrase it within the project, “Air sensors for everyone, everywhere!”
In this webinar you will learn more about:
- Why we measure CO2
- Why it is important to monitor in- and outdoor air quality
- Real-time air quality data, what does it actually tell us?
- How outdoor air quality mapping can help us make informed discissions
- Data sharing: what type of data is being shared and how do we interpret it?
- Sensor integration and data communication (IoT)
- The MOEMS (micro-optics) technology: what it is and how it works
- How 2D-materials such as graphene play an important role
- The current technological challenges
-Our achievements so far