Information we collect
We collect data about how our visitors use and browse our website. The purpose of collecting this data is to enable us to develop our website to meet our visitors' needs based on usage, to provide the best possible user experience.
Several of the features we use on our website depend on the fact that we store cookies. We save cookies for 24 months, but you can delete these yourself by following instructions on how to delete cookies in your browser. We also collect information from the IP address the visitor uses for the purpose of conducting statistics and analysis to adjust content so that it’s more relevant to the visitor.
- Traffic analysis. This gives us knowledge about how our site is used and helps us improve its navigation, content and offers.
- Social Media. These cookies allow you to use social media features such as "Like" on Facebook or Tweets, as well as other updates or messages directly from our site.
Here is a list of the services we use to perform analysis and statistics:
- Add this
In order for us to process the information we receive via forms; we need to save personal data. As personal data is voluntarily filled in and sent to us, consent is given to the handling of this personal data. We will not handle personal data beyond what is required to fulfil the purpose of the filled in form. Personal data is deleted at the request of the person who owns the data or person with proxy.
Attached files in forms
When you attach documents containing personal data, you consent to us having this information.
The information we save
We save all information that you fill in when submitting a form on our website. We save the following information:
- Email addresses
This could be information such as; email address, name, phone number and address.
Please keep in mind that all the information you enter in a form is saved.
The personal information we process is the ones that you choose to submit to us, for example, if you contact us via the form on the website or send us an e-mail. These data will be used to handle and respond to your request.
If you sign up for the newsletter, the information will also be used in conjunction with the handling of mailing and for marketing purposes.
The personal data may be disclosed to our partners in this way and to the extent required to be able to fulfil our obligations to you in the form of, for example, issuing newsletters.
As registered, you have the right to receive information about what information we have saved about you and get any incorrect information corrected or request it to be deleted.
Personal data controller is Senseair AB. For questions regarding the handling of personal data or a request according to the above paragraph, please contact email@example.com
What is the data used for and how long do we store it?
We use the data for statistical purposes, which enables us to undertake important functionality changes on the website. The purpose is to improve your browsing experience with us and our services to you. We may already send newsletters. If you do not wish to receive these newsletters, there's is a link in the newsletter to unsubscribe. For any other questions about personal data or information you receive, please contact us via Contact section of our website.
- Website visit; up to two years.
- Forms; for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the information contact us and requests that the data should be deleted.
- Attached files sent via forms: for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the information contact us and requests that the data should be deleted.
- Newsletters: for an indefinite period or until the person who owns the data unregisters their subscription.
In order to share news that is relevant in our industry and present our offers, we will send out our newsletters to people who have chosen to receive them. In order to send out these newsletters, we save email addresses for our subscribers. We are responsible for your personal data and our supplier APSIS is an assistant in using and saving this personal data. Our subscribers can at any time disable their subscription using the disabling link in the newsletter.
How you can control cookies
- Technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current session and enabling you to proceed to any next steps on the website.
- To distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalize your experience by making this website more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website.
- To collect statistical information about how visitors, use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns.
- To distinguish you from other users. Senseair uses Leadfeeder service to distinguish visitors. To learn more about Leadfeeder you can visit: Leadfeeder.